October 29, 2018 at 11:58 am #518
PalMate®ERP Changes in 3.7
- Enhanced the Purchase History Report to reflect more consistent and accurate units, pricing, and history of Purchase Orders.
- Enhanced Credit Memos with now making inventory changes whenever a change is made to Credit Memos.
- Created multiple permissions for canceling orders to allow more intricate permission security.
- Resolved small issue with Item Attachment naming.
- Adding a new export option to allow users to export a .xlsx file.
- Enhanced certain reports to allow deletion of all fields available in the report designer.
- Resolved grouping issue in the Machine Production report when grouping by items.
- Resolved issue with all receipts not being accounted for in the Purchase History Report Outstanding column.
- Resolved issue with Credit Memos not being able to be created without a Sales Order selected.
- Refactored Prophsey Integration.
- Added the ability to auto send the Bill of Lading to PalMate Online Customers after the BOL is signed.
- Back end enhancements to installer for smoother updates.
- Enhanced the multi select of Time Tracking records to prevent unintended changes when switching tabs.
- Resolved small issue with Standing Orders and Receipts caused when tabbing.
- Resolved issue with the Hide Load Sheet Destination setting in Company Settings.
- Created a permission called SalesOrder – AllowShippedEdits to specify whether users are allowed to edit Shipped Sales Orders.
- Enhanced the Production Schedule Report to allow users to see predicted scheduled start and end times based on a Work Centers Runtime Schedule.
- Enhanced Pick Up Orders to now show the Order Notes set in Vendor Admin.
- Added a confirmation when converting Item Types in Item Admin.
- Enhanced Purchase History Report to reflect outstanding quantities for Purchase Orders.
- Enhanced naming convention of the Action Manager log file.
- Resolved issue with integrating to QuickBooks Canada.
- Resolved validation issue with Macola integration.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.